Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fairy Party Preparations, Pt.1

Wow! it's been 10 days since my last post! I kind of feel bad about that, but the good thing about it is that I've been busy, busy, busy! I've been planning and working on preparations for my little girl, M's, 2nd birthday party. I have so much done, yet so much more I still need to do! I don't know if I'll be able to carry out everything I had planned. But I'm sure that M won't notice what I didn't finish cause what will matter to her is that all her cousins will be there and there will be cupcakes! And as long as I have her birthday presents done, I'll be satisfied. Still, I'm going to continue to work on her party preparations and finish as much as I can.

My girls are getting excited as they see the stuff I've made in preparation for the party. Amongst everything I've made are several tutus. I still haven't finished them, but the girls are already wearing them and having fun in them.

And as I promised in the last post, here is a sneak peak of some of the things I'm making for M's party.


I asked my new friend Jessica, who is a photographer (sweetlife photography) to take pictures at the party. She'll also be taking some photographs of my two girls before the party begins, so I'll have some professional pics of them. I haven't had any done for M, so I thought it was about time. And I'm hoping she could also take pictures of some of the things I made for the party, such as decorations, gifts, and party favors. I'm not really good at photography, as you can tell from the pictures I've posted. And I think it would be nice to be able to show off some of the things I made for this party.