I know it's been a few days since my first post. I really don't want to wait too long between posts but I've been busy trying to figure out how to get some good pictures and then get them onto my blog. I also want to try to get a nice picture to go with every post. It's one thing I've learned from reading blogs; that I enjoy them more when there's a picture to go with the story. I've also been really busy working on my swap package for the
Mini Swap to Tiffany, of
Likely Stories and her two little boys. My girls and I are almost done and I can't wait to get the package sent out to you, Tiffany!
Since I've yet to capture a good picture of some of the things I'm working on I'm going to leave you with a not-so-good one. I didn't want to give too much away, so I tried to get a really close picture of it.

Part of this is are the valentines I'm working on with C to go to her classmates. The other part is hopefully going to go to my swap partner; if I can get it done correctly and on time!
Well, even though I'm almost done with our swap package, I still have a few more things to do before the weekend is over, so that's it for now!