So, now I'm gonna continue my post about what we made for the Mini Swap III. Tiffany told me that Oliver has been spitting up on her a lot (as most babies do) and so she was in need of some burp cloths to save her clothes. I made her four burp cloths in a cute flannel so it's soft next to Oliver's skin, with cute tiny transportation vehicles. I also had C make a drawing of a teddy bear onto fabric and I sewed it into a 2D stuffie. This is the same thing we did for X mas gifts for C's and M's cousins! We also made baby Oliver a freezer paper stenciled t-shirt like his big brother's, only his had an image of an antique airplane. In the picture, you'll also notice the bunting. Well, like I said in the previous post, that is meant to be for both Max and Oliver to decorate their room.
For Tiffany, I made a tissue pouch cozy, in colors and prints that she likes. I also made her a freezer paper stenciled image of a tree on a piece of fabric with small leaf print. I thought that she could use it to make anything she wanted with it. And since we were in the month of February, I couldn't help adding something with a Valentine's theme, so I made her some coasters with hearts and other Valentine prints.
Finally, I added some Japanese treat bags for Tiffany and her son, Max. One bag had chocolates with a more mature taste, such as dark chocolate, green tea truffles and a box of hazelnut flavored KitKats. The other bag has chocolate sandwich cookies in panda face shapes and some fizzy carbonated and a bit sour candies. Yum!
So, that's it! We had lots of fun putting this swap package together and we can't wait to get ours! More pictures can be found on the Mini Swap III flickr group.